We provide fast, worldwide shipping on standard & specialty transformers.
Southwest Electric Co.’s Specialty Transformer Division specializes in the design and manufacturing of liquid-filled transformers (both standard and custom-designed) from 25 kVA up to 7500 kVA, up to 300Hz, and with a 50°C temp rating for any industry, including Oil & Gas. Our transformer team can work with you to identify the exact specifications you need, and we have the expertise and experience to customize your transformer when necessary. Our transformers are UL certified and we provide many custom features, including designs for extreme temperatures.
Our inventory list includes models available for immediate sale & worldwide shipping. Our inventory changes daily. To place an order, if your rating is not listed, or if you would like more information, please contact our sales team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +1 (800) 364-6344.
Request Custom Transformers
Long-Time Industry Leaders
Our skilled team of electrical and mechanical engineers has decades of experience designing pad-mounted transformers for a wide range of applications, including:
- Oil and gas down-hole equipment (including submerged pumps with variable speed drives)
- Surface pumps
- Small utilities requiring distribution-style transformers
- Industrial clients
We design and test each unit in-house to meet all industry standards, including IEEE, ANSI, NEMA, UL, and C-UL.
Fast Response Time
At SWE, we know how important it is for you to minimize any potential downtime, so we respond quickly to all your needs:
- Average RFQ response time: 48 hours
- Average lead time for standard transformers: 3-5 business days
- Finished goods inventory, standard stock, and JIT manufacturing will often minimize lead times.
- Average delivery time for custom transformers: Varies based on product complexity