Account Manager Summary:
Manages regional and/or target customer accounts primarily for the purpose of building and maintaining an ongoing business relationship that is mutually beneficial to both the customer and the company.
Account Manager Primary Duties:
- Travel to customer sites, build good business relationship, promote products and services.
- Solicit business opportunities including making cold calls
- Review customer specifications to determine whether certain business opportunities are within our capabilities.
- Create proposals and quotations for products, and services according to pricing policies.
- Identify market potential and potential sales within an assigned region or market.
- Prospect potential customer base to build awareness of Company's offers and build opportunity.
- Participate in commercial and promotional activities including, attending trade shows and conventions, making presentations to customers, developing commercial material to promote the Company.
- Lead the effort to resolve commercial disputes within assigned customer base.
- Provide commercial support and facilitate technical and project support to customers.
- Assist as necessary in the process of resolving payment disputes with customers.
- Provide regular reports to Company management regarding commercial contacts and market conditions.
You will be expected to travel up to 50% of the work week by aircraft or automobile tocustomer sites. You will work in an office setting or remote locations as necessary.
Account Manager Education Required : Bachelors in a technical discipline.
Account Manager Skills Required : Knowledge of electrical environments, and past sales of electrical products or services with a proven track record.
Account Manager Experience Required: 5-7 years selling electrical products and services.
Account Manager Benefit package : We offer a competitive employee benefits package which includes, medical, dental, vision, RX, Long term and short term disability, Life insurance, and 401K with match.